More commits, less flames.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 05:32:06 EST

    Hi Folks,
            While Flame fests clear the air, can we calm these down for a
    while and focus on fixing bugs?

    Thanks to our enthusiastic users we're getting a ton of bug reports. Lets
    focus on fixing/closing/triaging these for next next week or so eh?

    There will be plenty of chanes for everyone to put in their two centson
    where we should go, but let's reach our big milestone first.

    Cheers

    Martin