Fwd: Re: Link Grammar (fwd)

From: Hubert Figuiere (hub@nyorp.abisource.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:34:23 EST

    ----- Forwarded message from owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com -----

    Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:52:06 -0600 (CST)
    From: Abiword Mail <abiword@kinowin.zeddiclan.com>
    To: <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
    Subject: Re: Link Grammar (fwd)
    Sender: Abiword Mail <abiword@aiksaurus.com>

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:51:42 -0600 (CST)
    From: Jared Davis <jared@aiksaurus.com>
    To: abiword@aiksaurus.com

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:25:37 -0500
    From: David Temperley <dtemp@theory.esm.rochester.edu>
    To: Jared Davis <jared@aiksaurus.com>
    Cc: John Lafferty <lafferty@cs.cmu.edu>, sleator@cs.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: Link Grammar

    Jared -

    Sorry for the ridiculously long delay in getting back to you.

    We've been discussing the whole licensing issue. It looks like we're now
    going to switch over to a totally free license, so that the code can be
    used free-of-charge by anybody for anything (as long as they acknowledge
    us). We'll make this official when we release the next version (which
    we're hoping will be fairly soon). So, you should be able to use the
    parser in your AbiWord project.

                            Davy

    ----- End forwarded message -----