Re: Insert Hyperlink and Keybindings

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 15:31:06 EST

     --- Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie> wrote: >
    > Shock horror, the other day I was actually using
    > AbiWord, eating dogfood
    > as it were. It is a rare occassion when i actually
    > have need to do word
    > processing rather than text editing.
    > I was adding lots of Hyperlinks and really wished i
    > had a keybinding for
    > it.

    What would be really nice after 1.0 is for a way to
    edit keybindings. At first a way just to add them
    via the profile for experts would be nice. In the
    longer term, fully editable menus, keybindings,
    toolbars, etc is really needed for an application of
    this nature. Bug 1247 is along these lines but less
    ambitious.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com