Re: Some language problems in AbiWord (fwd)

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 05:25:00 EST

     --- Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie> wrote: >
    > > (Or to the C locale?) Anyway, when I look at
    > the language setting,
    > > it says "English (American)"
    >
    > i would bet it is en-US
    > i dont think abiword goes for any of that C malarkey
    >
    > > 2. I attached a small file to show my other
    > problem with fonts.
    > > Maybe you should start abiword as "LANG=hu_HU
    > abiword"
    >
    > do you know about editing the file Abiword.Profile
    > to change locale?
    > that might help

    He really shouldn't have to do that. That's a work-
    around for languages the system doesn't support on
    Windows. Hungarian should be supported on Windows and
    Unix no problems. If not, then that is also a bug.

    Andrew.

    > I have been drinking this advice may not be
    > grammatically correct.

    Umm cheers then (:

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com