Re: Patch which fixes bug 3007; I think 0.99.4 should use this patch

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 09:26:16 EST

    Hi Sam,

    You're not treading on my turf here, and please - my ego isn't that big
    that it can't accept patches from other people ;-) This patch is great
    and I'll commit it ASAP once I run a few regression tests on it. You
    beat me to the punch.

    I'm *really* glad that you came up with this fix instead of the "revert
    to 0.9.6 because it worked" patch that you suggested earlier in
    bugzilla.

    Thanks for the good work,
    Dom