Re: commit: AbiPaint plugin

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 08:50:58 EST

    On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 02:54, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Kenneth J.Davis wrote:
    > > A couple of snapshots to demonstrate are available at
    > > http://www.darklogic.org/abiword/pics/
    > Ah I see. I really like the submenu idea. OK we should do something
    > similar for AbiGimp. The GIMP is a great program but a bit slow to load if
    > you just want to do some simple image manipulations.

    How about merging these plugins?

    AbiPaint seems to do the same as AbiGimp.
    More experienced developers could add the image editor option in the
    preferences, have a default for each platform (ms paint on windows, gimp
    on gnu/linux?), submenu's etc... the sub menu probably could/should
    include the export image option that we have.

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?