commit: 2313

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 23:24:05 EST

    fix 2313
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp

    The fix that I committed adds a bit of PostScript code to the
    preamble so that ' is interpreted as /quotesingle, while -
    is interpreted as /hyphen. AbiWord counts on these being the case,
    while the encoding we instruct PostScript to use makes ' correspond
    to /quoteright and - correspond to /endash. Thus, when AbiWord has
    to do a width computation following a ' or a -, it gets the sum wrong.
    Now Abi and PS think that - and ' mean the same thing, so all calculations
    will work out.

    pat