Re:Doc script not working?

From: Calvin Arndt (calarndt@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 02:07:12 EST

    > I just tried running the doc script, and it doesn't seem to be working.
    > Cal, did you send me the wrong version? Could you send me your current
    > version of the two scripts (just the scripts)?

    Hi David,

    CVS is the latest, so if you have what I sent you the other day then you have latest.

    Check and make sure that the ABISUITE_HOME variable is set right...

    mine is /usr/share/AbiSuite

    # cd abword/abiword-docs
    # chmod 755 make-html.sh
    # make-html.sh

    you are a mac user right? It may be different than mine.

    If that's not the problem, then capture the output and post the errors here. (CC me to)

    I'm having huge connection/bandwidth/email issues so please bear w/me.

    I'm also stuck using a M$ machine too which complicates the problem even further.

    Cal...