make-abidoc.pl and workspace.xhtml

From: Calvin Arndt (calarndt@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 02:49:48 EST

    Some of you may know that the doc scripts blow up on one particular file workspace.xhtml

    The particular line that fails is line #183 in make-abidoc.pl

    It works on every abi generated .xhtml except workspace.xhtml

    I have 3 problems
    I'm a perl newbie.
    Theres no error exposed on STDOUT
    It works on all the rest of the files...

    the line is

            $body =~ s/.*<div>(.*)/$header$1/ms;

    I don't see anything in workspace.xhtml that would cause this. The <div> is in the file just like all the other
    files.

    Since it works on virtually every other file I have no clue how to t-shoot/fix this.

    Kenneth's email is also not in the source.

    Any idea's

    Cal...
    calarndt@yahoo.com
    (please CC me)