Doc script not working?

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 13:45:28 EST

    I just tried running the doc script, and it doesn't seem to be working.
    Cal, did you send me the wrong version? Could you send me your current
    version of the two scripts (just the scripts)?

    If anyone else has got them working, please let me know. I may well be
    doing something dumb at my end, as I know very little about scripting.

    --
    David Chart