commit: 2923

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:44:40 EST

    don't UT_string_sprintf to a XML_Char[]. fixes bug 2923.
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp

    Valgrind kind of helped, but it didn't tell me enough about the stack
    to really pinpoint the problem. I used gdb to track down the offending
    code.

    Remember, if you UT_string_sprintf, it better be a UT_string that you
    have as your target!

    pat