Re: Blocker for 0.99.4. Tabs are eaten.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 18:22:02 EST

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Patrick Lam wrote:

> key bindings aren't sufficient, in fact ^G was being pasted into the
> document by the text importer. We never want the abiword exporter
> to write bogus documents.
>
> I just committed a fix which explicitly allows ^I to be written
> to the document. tab is defined as UCS_TAB; I just checked af_Types.h
> and we don't define any other < 32 characters, so we should be fine.
>
> If we rerelease we get a fix for 2313 included too.

Hi Folks,
        OK I'll retag as release-99-4-1 tomorrow my time and take over the
release since Hub and Dom are at GUADEC.

If anybody knows how to fix the reported build problems it would be great
to get them fixxed before then. I'll hold the release if you tell
me you're working on an issue.

Cheers

Martin