Re: First Patch prize winner - ArVee!

From: ArVee - (arvee_at_work@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 02:40:07 EST

    >--Martin Sevior wrote:--
    >Subject: First Patch prize winner - ArVee!
    > Dom and I are pleased to announce the first patch prize winner - ArVee
    >for his seminal work in getting Tables imported from MS Word files.
    >Kword have spent 2 years trying to do this and ArVee succed in less than
    >3 weeks :-)

    It was fun to contribute, but I couldn't have done it without the great work
    of all the people that have created the WV library and AbiWord itself!
    Expect in the weeks to come an MsExcel importer that imports the
    spreadsheet's as tables.

    Cheers !

    Ruud Vring (arvee_at_work@hotmail.com)
    The Netherlands.

    Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.