First Patch prize winner - ArVee!

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 20:42:09 EST

    Hi Folks,
             Dom and I are pleased to announce the first patch prize winner - ArVee
    for his seminal work in getting Tables imported from MS Word files.
    Kword have spent 2 years trying to do this and ArVee succed in less than
    3 weeks :-)

    With this code in place we can improve the MSWord Table importer until
    it matches our RTF and native *.abw support.

    The close runner-up this week was beisi for substantial improvements to
    the sdw importer.

    We had lots of great commits this week - lets get lots this week in time
    for release 1.1.1

    ArVee, please contact Dom at doml@appligent.com to arrange the receipt
    of your prize.

    Thanks folks, keep those patches and commits coming :-)

    Cheers

    Martin