Re: Albanian strings almost ready.

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 11:06:19 EST

    see my other message first, i will keep rephrasing until you are satisfied
    and understand my explanations.

    > #. DLG_ToggleCase_TitleCase
    > #: po/tmp/ap_String_Id.h.h:749
    > msgid "Title Case"
    > msgstr ""

    Try It And Find Out! Learn Discover, That Title Case Is When The First
    Letter Of Every Word Is Capitalised.
    Technically Title Case Is Something Else Far More Strict Than That, But
    Abiword Does Not Follow The Strict Grammatical Defination Of Title Case.

    More Accurately It Is 'Capitalise First Letter' or 'First Letter In
    Uppercase'.

    I Hope You Get The Gist.

    > #. DLG_Tab_Button_Set
    > #: po/tmp/ap_String_Id.h.h:655
    > msgid "Set"
    > msgstr ""

    Probably it is about setting a value.
    set a value
    give something a value

    > #. DLG_Lists_Implies_List
    > #: po/tmp/ap_String_Id.h.h:431
    > msgid "Implies List"
    > msgstr ""

    =>
    A list that uses the mathematical Implies symbol as a bullet, looks
    pretty much like this
    =>

    > #. DLG_ToggleCase_SentenceCase
    > #: po/tmp/ap_String_Id.h.h:653
    > msgid "Sentence case"
    > msgstr ""

    I think this means capitalise the first letter of the Sentence but i am
    not sure. (I am starting to get confused between this and Title Case what
    they are and what they technically grammatically should be but anyway.)

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan

    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/