Re: Albanian Strings Done

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 11:19:50 EST

    > Should I translate various help and information texts straight from the
    > file, editing with a proper editor or it ha to be done in the same way as
    > strings?

    There is no formal way for translating the Help Documentation.

    I am unsure of the best way to go about it. Managing documentation in
    various languages sounds difficult, look at how difficult it was just to
    do the strings.
    Perhaps David Chart has some good advice, I dont want to risk suggesting
    anything that will make his job any harder in the long run.

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan