commit: abi (STABLE): use nested lists; and fix Bug 4302

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 11:31:08 EST

    >> I've thought about this a fair bit and I must admit that I'm also
    >> of the opinion that we shouldn't fake lists this way.

    I've changed STABLE to use nested lists; these haven't been tested as
    thoroughly as the table-list implementation and may need some tuning, but
    should be valid.

    Also fixed 4302 - forgot to save the commit message. (1 loc change to
    pp_AttrProp.cpp)

    Regards, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'