Re: Mailing list email subject prefix

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 02:46:59 EST

    On jeudi, nov 14, 2002, at 05:28 Europe/Paris, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
    wrote:

    > I would like to request that the mailing list maintainer to set a
    > prefix to the email distributed through the mailing list, such as
    > using the word [abiword].

    No. I will NOT do this.

    You have enough critera to filter out the mailing-list. I myself filter
    it on the "Sender:" header.... Works great as it allows distinguishing
    Cc: to mailing list traffic.
    I'm subscribed to something like 24 mailing list on 1 mail account...

    Hub