Re: Mailing list email subject prefix

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 09:43:04 EST

    It was decided long before I ever got here and many other lists share this
    policy and I agree with it. More imporantly Dom and Hub the people who
    are really in charge agree with it.

    I hereby promise to add an FAQ entry today (or very soon) pointing to some
    of the many posts in the abisource mailing list archives and possibly
    other peoples mailing list archives explaining why this wont happen and
    similarly why the "Reply-To:" thing wont happen either.

    Nothing against you but this has been discussed before, both here and on
    many other mailings lists in great depth.

    Later
    Alan