commit: Fix lots of things (including the cursor!)

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 19:11:05 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/ev/beos/ev_BeOSToolbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/ev/cocoa/ev_CocoaToolbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/ev/mac/ev_MacTlbr_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/ev/qnx/ev_QNXToolbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/ev/unix/ev_UnixToolbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/ev/win/ev_Win32Toolbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp af/gr/xp/gr_Caret.cpp
    CVS: af/gr/xp/gr_Caret.h af/xap/unix/xap_UnixApp.cpp
    CVS: af/xap/xp/xap_Scrollbar_ViewListener.h
    CVS: af/xap/xp/xap_ViewListener.h af/xap/xp/xav_Listener.h
    CVS: af/xap/xp/xav_View.cpp text/fmt/xp/fb_ColumnBreaker.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fb_ColumnBreaker.h text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.cpp
    VS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.h
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_StatusBar.h wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h
    CVS:
    Fix disappearing cursor. Make status bar update page number during load,
    scrollbar shrink, fix rectangles on screen, fix nasty crash on load, other
    stuff

    One of the things I did here was to add a new method for the view
    listeners - getType() which returns the type listener on the view. This
    allows us to know what listener is being updated before the notify.
    Unfortunately some of thse listeners (the frame listeners) are actually in
    the platform code so I might have broken the build on non-unix platfroms.
    I hope not but other platform maintainers should check.

    Please bang on AbiWord and let me know if the cursor still disappears or
    does something else weird.

    Cheers

    Martin