Re: [AbiWord] Fwd: Removing extra codes

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 09:16:53 EST

    > Sure go ahead. The cause of this effect are simply two frags in a row with
    > identical properties. I guess we could be aggressive about merging runs in
    > the piecetable but it's not a performance I think. The main problem are
    > these extra tags in the abw file. If they're removed the next time the doc
    > is imported we'll get one frag again.

    I've noticed that saving, re-loading, exporting produces cleaner spans
    than an immediate export, so some clean-up is occuring somewhere...

    I really need to get HEAD working for me again.
    :-( Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'