Re: Commit (HEAD): Fix Aspect Ratio problem

From: j.m.maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 07:36:33 EST

    > I don't think that not keeping aspect ratio is a
    > problem. I'm more inclined to think of it as a
    > feature.
    >
    > Why, again, is this a bug and our current behavior?

    I'm not sure if I get you, but there were really strange thinks going on
    when dragging the corners of an image, which I fixed. If you mean that
    when dragging corners the aspect ratio should be ignored, please feel
    free to add a nice modifier key to it.

    For now, the behavior resembles (for 90%) MS Word's behavior

    Marc