commit: fv_View.cpp [was: MIA: gr_Font]

From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:07:43 EST

    hub suggested:

    > > all of this is great. It would be nice if you filled some bugzilla bugs
    > > about that so that we could track those issues individually ?

    There is now but one (of the two I mentioned): Renaming findFont to
    createFont. Is it really worth filing a bug on that?

    j.m.maurer commented:

    > Even better: create a patch and send it to this list :)

    Patch? I just committed. :-)

    text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp - delete font after use.

    There is however one thing I'm unsure of here: Pango. Does Pango like to get
    fonts deleted like this? If not, some Pango maintainer needs to write a
    Pango font wrapper class to take care of it.

    /Mike