Re: Announce: Patch Prize Winner

From: William Lachance (william.lachance@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:12:47 EST

    On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 14:27, j.m.maurer wrote:
    > Op di 26-11-2002, om 19:59 schreef Dom Lachowicz:
    > > Well, this week, Martin and I thought it was a tie
    > > between Marc (uwog, heads) and Will (wlach, tails). I
    > > flipped a coin, and with Ruth as my witness, it landed
    > > on tails.

    I humbly accept the prize. :-)

    Have another commit coming later tonight which actually brings some code
    down from ap_UnixFrame into ap_Frame, cleans up ap_UnixFrame in myriad
    ways, and even adds a new feature of sorts (hides scrollbars unless
    needed on Unix).

    > Congrats William! Great work on the refactoring code! Keep up the good
    > work and I hope you'll feel better soon (libwpd2 hint hint :)

    It's very ironic that we both won on the same week, on non-wordperfect
    projects. Aren't we supposed to be conquering the world with libwpd or
    something? :-)

    Cheers,

    --
    William Lachance <william.lachance@sympatico.ca>