Announce: Patch Prize Winner

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 13:59:06 EST

    Well, this week, Martin and I thought it was a tie
    between Marc (uwog, heads) and Will (wlach, tails). I
    flipped a coin, and with Ruth as my witness, it landed
    on tails.

    So, Will, because of your great Frame refactoring
    code, you're this week's prize winner! Great work.
    Contact me to collect your $45 US if you're
    interested.

    Cheers,
    Dom