Re: Commit: Dragging images around works (sort-of)

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 12:54:39 EST

    Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie> wrote:

    IMNSHO
    ctrl+left button === right click !

    how about using Shift click instead

    In Microsoft's not so humble opinion, ctrl+left button != right click. See MSWord, MSIE, or any other app in existence. Even GNOME applications don't do this. Maybe MacOSX does, unless you're sane and threw out the crap mouse that came with the iWhack and bought an Intellimouse.

    In MSWord, ctrl+left button on an image makes a copy of the image and drops it where you release the mouse button. I might be able to get dragging around via the left mouse button alone and I'll look into that when I get back from Thanksgiving holiday. Shift+left button is used for creating selections.

    Dom