commit: Make printing in unix work again.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 10:38:54 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fv_View.cpp
    CVS:
    Make printing in unix work again.

    This fixes the instant segfault when attempting to print I reported on
    Friday.

    The code to fix it follows.....
    //
    // Unix PSGraphics class, actually records all pointers to all the fonts
    // generated by the findFont method. So if we're printing in unix we can't
    // delete this font!
    //
    #if defined(ANY_UNIX)
            if(m_pG->queryProperties(GR_Graphics::DGP_SCREEN))
            {
                    delete pFont;
            }
    #else
            delete pFont;
    #endif

    See ugly ifdef in platform independent code, but this was by the easiest
    way to fix this. qnx might have to do this too.

    Cheers

    Martin