Re: Windows clipboard patch

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 11:03:44 EDT

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:
    > This is only a small patch to make things cleaner. Now that the text
    > importer and exporter constructors support encoding names, people like
    > Andrew and Tomas could make the win32 clipboard a bunch better with
    > regard to text selections.

    Dom,

    Now that you working on the clipboard may be you can fix a very annoying but.
    I do not know if it is reported in Bugzilla, if not I should open an entry.

    When you copy and paste a piece of text from Abiword it loses the language
    information and other formatting info. This is a problem becuase it looses the
    information in the application.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org