Re: Commit: put images on the clipboard, paste them from the CB

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 10:57:14 EDT

    On Saturday, September 7, 2002, at 07:15 AM, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > The OO guys should copy/paste RTF to the clipboard as well though.

    I'll talk to them about it, though their RTF support sucks donkey balls
    and they refuse to improve it.

    > Now we need to import (X)HTML a bit better or at least not crash.

    Yeah, we need to import *HTML, actually. We can import some XHTML, and
    with FJF's plugin, we can support a lot of HTML - we'll at least get
    the text right. Right now, we don't crash, we just throw up our hands
    and say "this is a bogus document. go take a walk"

    Cheers,
    Dom