Re: website bug

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 13:43:53 EDT

    Thanks,

    i still have to look them up though and was getting poor results from
    Google, i though ISO language codes should have done the trick but not
    quite right.

    I am a bit stressed the moment and got annoyed.
    I dont like when people use acronyms and abreviations to unnecessarily
    obfuscate what they are talking about.

    Later
    Alan