Re: website bug

From: Mark Gilbert (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 14:30:42 EDT

    On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 09:26, Alan Horkan wrote:
    > To the developers, the Abisource website allows me to view "All downlads
    > for all platforms"
    > http://abisource.com/download/index.phtml?all=1
    > but not really all downloads
    > as i cannot seem to see all the available language packs, only the ones
    > specific to my platform unless i go to
    > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15518
    > which is not mentioned or linked to from the downloadpages

    There's a link at the bottom to download langpacks, I put it there
    myself. The fact that there is a missing horizontal line after the last
    downloadable fe is a totally different subject, which I or hub will take
    care of when one of us has nothing better to do.

    > > your website claims that abiword supports the ar-SA language, but this
    >
    > > dictionary, along with ar-EG, is missing from the list of downloadable
    > > language packs.
    > >
    > > am i missing something?

    Are we? I'll ask hipitrail, gabriel, and/or fjf about it. Thanks for
    the feedback.

    -MG