Re: [AbiWord] Pspell

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 00:37:17 EDT

    On Saturday, September 7, 2002, at 11:28 PM, Mark Gilbert wrote:

    > I recently configured an abi build from HEAD, without explicitly
    > requesting pspell support. It failed on the pspell check. Is the
    > ispell no longer supported or is pspell default or should I fix the
    > bug?
    >
    > I apologize if I've overlooked a statement regarding this of some sort.

    I had FJF make Pspell the default, if found. This will be our default
    for the next AbiWord release. There's a little problem of not
    defaulting back to Ispell when Pspell is not found. This is probably
    just like a line or two of auto* foo that you need to write or really
    politely ask FJF or someone else to write.

    Dom