Re: Trying to send again another message

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 22:30:16 EDT

     --- Omer Zak <omerz@actcom.co.il> wrote: >

> [...]

    charset=US-ASCII

    > ATTACHMENT part 3 message/rfc822 charset=US-ASCII
    > Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:20:53 +0300 (EET DST)
    > From: Omer Zak <omerz@actcom.co.il>
    > To: Andrew Dunbar <hippietrail@yahoo.com>
    > Subject: Re: AbiWord Hebrew localization
    >
    > Hello Andrew,
    >
    > > DocumentLocale only means that new documents will
    > have
    > > their language attribute set to that value.
    > > To change the GUI you need to set these fields:
    > > MenuLabelSet="he-IL"
    > > StringSet="he-IL"
    > > ToolbarLabelSet="he-IL"
    >
    > I set those fields in system.profile, and this
    > didn't help get Hebrew text
    > in menus (where I already translated into Hebrew).
    > Is there a special
    > procedure needed for Windows 2000 version of
    > AbiWord?

    Hi Omer. I have to CC the developer list again
    because my knowledge only goes so far. You really
    should CC the developer list with these questins since
    there are more people there who are able to help.
    Especially while I'm having problems with my Inbox
    overflowing until I have my own computer again.

    But if you've created the .strings file and the
    LabelSet file, given them the correct name, and
    installed them in the correct directory with the
    other files for the other languages, I would've
    expected this to work.
    If there are errors in your file it will fail silently
    (unless you're using a Debug build of AbiWord).
    So you might want to check the files carefully.

    Andrew.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com