Commit: Hebrew strings

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 04:33:59 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: user/wp/strings/he-IL.strings
    CVS:

    Initial version of Israeli Hebrew strings from Omer
    Zak.
    I had to reformat the attachment he sent me which
    seemed to be somehow lacking linebreaks.

    On my Windows98 I get all empty menus using this,
    please test with Linux.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com