Re: plugin abicommand broke build of rpm

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 03:21:56 EDT

    On 13 Sep 2002, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
    > /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile c++ -DPACKAGE=\"AbiCommand\"
    >
    > I'm willing to bet that this will happen on other plugins as well, that
    > is, I suspect this is not a specific abicommand problem...

    Are you using autogen.sh or nextgen.sh? I suspect autogen.sh doesn't work
    any longer, but I haven't checked.

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'