Re: release-1-0-3 "Désir satisfait" tagged

From: PSA (listmstr@posom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 17:07:49 EDT

    FreeBSD builds available at http://posom.com/abiword/

    First time I've built stable for awhile. It went pretty smooth, though
    I had to deal with the libole2 in wv conflicting with my system
    libole2. I changed all references to libole2/ms-ole.h to "ms-ole.h" to
    force it local; I'm not sure why it wasn't this way already.

    -psa

    ---
    "Our products just aren't engineered for security."
    -Brian Valentine, Senior Vice-President, Windows Development, Microsoft
    http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/09/05/020905hnmssecure.xml