Re: bug: accents not encoded properly

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 11:02:21 EDT

    Hi Jordi,

    I'm certainly not an encoding expert, and I don't pretend to be one. But
    here's a patch that might fix things. If it works, please commit it.
    With this patch, we save all of our ABW files as UTF-8 now no matter
    what... Enough of this encoding mangager bulls**t leading to "bogus
    documents." If this works, I'll make similar changes for our other XML
    formats.

    Dom