AbiWord Weekly News #109 (2002, week 37) released

From: ericzen (ericzen@EZ-NET.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 04:06:58 EDT

    Get it here:

    http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn109.phtml

    Beers,
    Eric

    Ed: .com works nicely for Windows users...not sure why I'm using it.

    And, for those of you that like the text part in your inboxen:

          Less Cute Maintainer of All Stable Things (Mark Gilbert) declares 1.0.3, Désir satisfait, "worst release, EVER!" Delayed by several binaries and couple of bugs, 1.0.3 is practically on it's way out the door!

          Eye-Candy included in here, plus, for those of you that can't make it to chat: "I have a fever 107...CELSIUS!, but I was inspired." Of course we worry about Marc's health, but you can't beat this with a cue stick!

          Oh, and if you'd like to know what's in this week's AWN, we have: more eye-candy, 1.0.3 on a roll, a POW in midZAP, Gilbertian thought, oh, and did anyone tell you today about 1.0.3 being tagged and tarballs already available? The name is Prussian for "worst release, EVER!" I believe it to be an innuenduous reference.