Re: Commit (STABLE): Revert fjf's hpux commit

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 03:51:56 EDT

    On 18 Sep 2002, Mark Gilbert wrote:
    > Revert fjf's commit (martin's patch). snprintf is still used by psiconv, which is required by ABI-1-0-0-STABLE.
    > Please folks, be more careful with things like this.

    you have a point, but since MG is the only person I know who successfully
    builds AbiWord on HPUX I'm inclined to trust him. It's possible that he
    builds psiconv separately and links to that, in which case the snprintf
    stuff is not required in the hpux.mk, but for other people, assuming their
    existence, the snprintf stuff may be necessary.

    whatever, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'