Re: insert table widget (fwd)

From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 10:18:43 EDT

    On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 14:09, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > >From Joaquin,
    > I'll get this in on Monday my time if no one else beats me to
    > it.
    >
    > I haven't looked at the code yet but knowing Joaquin I'm sure it works
    > exactly as he says it does.

    In fact, just after I send it I discovered a little problem when you
    just clicked over the icon :)

    I've fixed it, and now the problem:
    > * If you just click on the icon, the table window appears and disappears
    > instantly, instead of sticking (like in Word).

    is also fixed. Ie, now the widget behaves almost exactly as the Word
    one. You can also choose a size with the keyboard (click in the icon,
    and then control the size of the table with the arrows, space || enter
    to accept, and escape to cancel).

    Cheers,

    --
    Joaquín Cuenca Abela