Re: Will the new beta version be installable along with 1.0.3?

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 09:56:16 EDT

    > Good point. I was just thinking of the binary... So, new proposal:
    >
    > abiword-2.0 & AbiWord-2.0 for the binary
    > AbiSuite-2.0 for the package data

    can we have it setup so that if there is not an older version of Abiword
    that Abiword (and abiword) are links to the new version of Abiword

    remebering Abiword2 will be easier than remebering Abiword-2.0 or anything
    else slightly more complicated. Most days i work on a machine were
    autocomplete works fine, other days i dont and even normally i prefer to
    keep it simple.

    Please, thanks, sincerely
    Alan