Re: commit: Joaquin's wonderful insert Table widget.

From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 16:21:44 EDT

    On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 07:57, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > You gotta try it. One remaining bug is that it sometimes emits two
    > "select" signals which causes a 3x2 table to be nested in inside the
    > main table.

    I'm not able to duplicate that in my little test application.

    Can somebody please create a nightly build with a recent cvs head
    version, so I can test this problem? The nightly build that I used
    where at http://www.perditionschasm.org/abiword/source/, but this page
    says that it was last updated Sunday, 15-Sep-2002 09:38:55 PDT.

    I guess that the problem with the double signal is due to a race
    condition exploited by the difference in time that takes my test
    callback to perform (a single printf) against the creation of one table.

    Cheers,

    --
    Joaquín Cuenca Abela
    cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr