Re: Notes on first-time building

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 08:44:40 EDT

    On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 01:28 AM, Andrew Dunbar wrote:

    > I'm sure I can find most of these answers if I search
    > hard enough but I think we might benefit from
    > discussing it here so we can fix the build docs that
    > come with AbiWord.

    No need to discuss this here in order to fix the build docs, though it
    would be useful in order to help you. I've written a 4 page long new
    Build.ABW. Mike Pritchett, MG, and others are adding upon it,
    correcting it, ... This will be complete and available in several
    formats (ABW, TXT, HTML) before the Oct 4 release.

    For what it's worth, please find a very preliminary draft attached.
    Comments and suggestions on it are *not* appreciated at this time.

    Dom