Build problems and fribidi

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 00:01:18 EDT

    I notice that fribidi/configure and fribidi/bootstrap
    are not executable by default. Is this correct?
    What about other permissions in this dir?
    This seems to be partly responsible for my building
    problems under Linux though just making these two
    executable does not fix it.

    Andrew.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com