Re: Trying to start hacking AbiWord

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 23:53:16 EDT

    -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.abiword.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/abiword
    > login
    > > > cvs -z3

    -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.abiword.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/abiword
    > co modulename
    > >
    > > Why the hell are you trying to use sourceforge ?
    > > Our CVS is hosted by ourself on our own machine
    > > (see Alan e-mail about that).
    >
    > Because I didn't know better, and the information in
    > SourceForge didn't direct me to the correct place.

    Oops sorry I forgot about this - I've fallen into
    that trap in the past. does anybody know if it's
    possible to edit this page on SourceForge at all?

    Andrew.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com