Re: Commit: 1427

From: Peter Lundqvist (peterl@update.uu.se)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 02:20:58 EDT

    On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > What is "lock styles"? It disables all "basic" formatting options

    [...]

    > For example, "bold, 14pt" doesn't have any meaning. "Heading 1", on
    > the other hand, does.

    One word: WOW!!!

    I've totally missed this feature. This is just so **** useful.
    I've wanted something like this for, well, over a century now.

    Is this a common feature in word processors today?
    If so I'm going to be soooo embarrased.

    Keep up the good work!

    ps.
      Abi is starting FAST.
      I actually got a friend using Abi instead of OOO for day to day use
      primarilly because of that. Good work!
    ds.

    Peter Lundqvist /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    Studentv. 32:22B \ / No HTML/RTF in email
    752 34 Uppsala × No Word docs in email
    Sweden / \ Respect for open standards
    phone +46 (0)70 45 66 347

    --

    I had a feeling once about mathematics -- that I saw it all. Depth beyond depth was revealed to me -- the Byss and the Abyss. I saw -- as one might see the transit of Venus or even the Lord Mayor's Show -- a quantity passing through infinity and changing its sign from plus to minus. I saw exactly why it happened and why tergiversation was inevitable -- but it was after dinner and I let it go.

    -- Winston Churchill