Re: RFC: keyboard bindings for bidi direction markers

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 19:05:44 EDT

    Tomas,

    This is fine with me. It'd be cool if you also made
    Ctrl+<> increase or decrease the font size by 1 or 2
    points at the same time.

    Unfortunately, GTK+ 2.0 and 2.2 don't expose the
    "Insert Unicode Control Character" menu that its
    GtkEntry and GtkTextView support in the right-click
    menu, which is essentially the same as what you are
    doing. Jody from Gnumeric and I have filed a bug in
    Gnome's bugzilla about this. I expect GTK+ 2.4 to
    expose this to the world.

    Thanks,
    Dom