commit (HEAD): direction markers and font size inc/dec

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 03:30:07 EDT

    I have implemented new run type representing LRM and RLM characters,
    with new edit methods insertLRM and insertRLM for inserting these
    characters.

    I have also implemented fontSizeIncrease and fontSizeDecrease edit
    methods. The size increase is adaptive, 1 point when current size is
    below 8, 2 points when it is below 26 points and 4 points above 26.

    I have not added bindings for these yet, feel free to do so.

    Files: fp_Run.h, fp_DirectionMarkerRun.h/cpp, fl_BlockLayout.h/cpp,
    fp_Line.cpp, fp_LineBreaker.cpp, ap_EditMethods.cpp

    Tomas