Re: win32 keyboard handler

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 03:52:38 EDT

    Hi Jordi,

    > Which are these default bidings?
    <snip></snip>
    > Can you give some examples of these?

    Basically, I want to be able to asing a keybord shortcut to Ctr+'any
    char' and Alt+Ctrl+'any char'. An example of bindings that do not
    work is Ctrl+'+', Ctrl+'number', and Alt+Ctrl+ 'anything' -- it seems
    that the only bindings getting through are those made of
    Ctrl+'letter' (for the existing bindings see the CharTable in
    ap_LB_Default.cpp).

    I am not sure whether we should allow any pure Alt+ combinations for
    the bindings at all, possibly numbers and symbols. I noticed that
    there are some pure Alt+ bindings associated with styles, these
    should be changed to Alt+Ctrl+ for reasons of compatibility with
    Word.

    Thanks

    Tomas