Re: [...] User Interface stuff, Format Table Dialog

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:44:34 EDT

    > Buttons with only ... on them are bad. Fitts Law for one thing, not
    > being absolutely sure what action they are associated with for another.
    > (I came up with these reasons just now, I could probably manage a
    > reference to HIG if tried harder)

    I know. I still have to write a self-paint button that reflects the selected
    colour (not a standard control in Windows) as our Linux version already does.
    The button should have no text and reflect the current select colour. Please,
    open a bug an assign it to me.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas